Be A Vastu Professional
Why you need To Buy Vastu Compass?
Check Vastu of Plot / Home / Office / Shop / Factory
Hotel / Restaurant / Hospital / Dispensary
SIMPLE AND EASY
Vastu Compass can be used by Vastu Professionals, Feng Shui Professionals,
Astrologers, Interior Designers, Architects as well as comman man.
Dispensary / Hospital Vastu
CONSIDERATIONS IN DESIGNING A HOSPITAL
- The plot size should be square which balances the complete energy.
- The building of the hospital to be constructed on this plot should be either facing north or east.
- A building whose height is 1.25 times more than its length is termed Paushtika which promotes health and vitality. This is an ideal length to height ratio for a hospital building.
ARRANGEMENT OF VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS.
- The chairman and directors office should be in South-west or South or West.
- In the consultation room doctor should sit at west, south or southwest direction facing the patients.
- The consultation room should be ‘L’ shaped, raised in the North-East direction.
- The best place for diagnostic work is North-East. So place all the diagnosing chambers in this direction only.
- The operation theaters should be built in the west direction.
- The medical apparatus in operation theatre should be placed in the west or south-west direction of patient’s bed.
- The machines and equipments in the operation theatre should be placed in the South-East direction and the patient’s head should be in south while he is getting operated.
- South-East direction room would be just apt for the X-Ray purpose
- ICU and recovery rooms should be built in South-west portion of hospital for quick recovery.
- The Reception and Admission Desk, OPD, Emergency/Trauma Response Wing, and Minor OT should be planned in the North East part of the hospital.
- The Administrative, HRD and Corporate Resource Department should be in North-West.
- Department of Nuclear Medicines, where nuclear isotopes are used for treatment of cancer and radio immunotherapy, should be located in North.
- Nurse’s quarters could be constructed in the northwest or southeast directions.
- The Puja room should be placed in the North-East direction near the entrance or just outside the main hospital building.
- The toilets, laundry and changing rooms can be in North-West or West direction.
- Store room in the hospital should be placed above the ground and all the equipments, medications, apparatus etc should be arranged in South-west or West
- Water arrangement should be done in the North-east.
- Kitchen in hospital must be placed in South-east.
- Shelves or racks of medical books can be placed in the South or West direction
- The electrical equipment like generators, inverters are to be kept in the
- 6 Important Principles of Vastu 1. Entrance should preferably be from the north or east with more door and... http://t.co/wsS04wlqa5
- As per #Vastu, shape of Dining Table should NOT be Round, Oval, Hexagonal or Irregular shaped. It should be SQUARE or RECTANGULAR.
- If one sleeps, for any unknown reason, putting the head towards North and facing the South, one will have nightmares and sleepless nights.
- There should NOT be Store Room, Garage, Out House, Watchman Cabin etc. in front of the MAIN ENTRANCE. This leads to loss of property.