Be A Vastu Professional
Why you need To Buy Vastu Compass?
Check Vastu of Plot / Home / Office / Shop / Factory
Hotel / Restaurant / Hospital / Dispensary
SIMPLE AND EASY
Vastu Compass can be used by Vastu Professionals, Feng Shui Professionals,
Astrologers, Interior Designers, Architects as well as comman man.
The list provided below are the vital points that need to be considered while setting up the kitchen.
- Ideal Location: The ideal place for the location of kitchen is the southeast corner. An alternative choice can be the northwest corner of the house. The South-East direction is opted as the best position for kitchen because the Element Fire governs in the direction South-east.
- Cooking Stove: The cooking gas or stove should be placed at the South-East direction so that the person who is cooking should face towards the east only.
- Sink: Taps and sinks should be kept in the North-East direction away from the cooking range as fire and water repel each other.
- Refrigerator: Refrigerator if placed in the kitchen then it should not be kept in the North-Eastern direction. It must be placed in the South-Western direction and a foot away from the corner.
- Windows and Exhaust Fan: There should be one or two windows or air holes in the east direction of the kitchen. Larger windows in the kitchen should be in Eastern side while small ventilators should be placed in South. An exhaust fan in the East is good.
- Other Electrical Appliances: Heaters, conventional ovens, micro-waves ovens should be placed in south-east or south side of the kitchen; never in north-east portion.
- Storage: The storage for all the food grains, utensils, the over head “almirah” should always be on the Southern and the western walls and not on the Northern and the Eastern walls.
- Drinking Water: The water source including pitcher, water filter, etc. may be kept in north-east.
- Flooring of the Kitchen: Some of the best choices for kitchen flooring are Ceramic tiles, mosaic and marble. Ceramic tiles are commonly opted as it is impermeable, hard and scratch resistant.
- Color Scheme: The color of floor and walls should be green, yellow, orange, rose, chocolate or red. It should not be black as far as possible.
- The kitchen must never be placed below the bathroom or toilet. Even the kitchen should never share a common wall with the bathroom or toilet.
- 6 Important Principles of Vastu 1. Entrance should preferably be from the north or east with more door and... http://t.co/wsS04wlqa5
- As per #Vastu, shape of Dining Table should NOT be Round, Oval, Hexagonal or Irregular shaped. It should be SQUARE or RECTANGULAR.
- If one sleeps, for any unknown reason, putting the head towards North and facing the South, one will have nightmares and sleepless nights.
- There should NOT be Store Room, Garage, Out House, Watchman Cabin etc. in front of the MAIN ENTRANCE. This leads to loss of property.