Be A Vastu Professional
Why you need To Buy Vastu Compass?
Check Vastu of Plot / Home / Office / Shop / Factory
Hotel / Restaurant / Hospital / Dispensary
SIMPLE AND EASY
Vastu Compass can be used by Vastu Professionals, Feng Shui Professionals,
Astrologers, Interior Designers, Architects as well as comman man.
The complete concept of selection of plots and sites for construction revolves around two major things : “Right Directions” and “Right Shape”. Any site personifies a preset form which has its own roots to radiate positive as well as negative energies depending on its location, orientation, shape, slope and soil quality. Each small particle of the sand and its surroundings bring peace and harmony or pains and sorrows in life. Hence it is always advised to consult a vastu expert before investing in any land or plot so that the base on which you want to stand, supports your roots to success to become stalwart.
FROM WHOM NOT TO BUY A PLOT
The energies of the people with whom we relate for any purpose have impact on our life cycles in some or other way. Hence its pre-defined in “Vastu Shastra” that a plot or a site should not be purchased from:
- From those who became insolvent
- From person suffering from leprosy
- From lunatics
- From people who have left the country, etc.
Similarly, land donated to temple, allotted to watchman of village or colony, land in possession of charitable trusts, land without any title deed should not be purchased. Land containing boulders, ant hills, worm hills, bones and skeleton etc, should not be acquired.
DIRECTION OF THE PLOT
- Plot facing East is good for scholars, philosophers, priests, professors, teachers etc.
- Plot facing North is proficient for those in power, administration and those who work for government.
- Plot facing South is profitable for business class and for those who work in business organisation.
- Plot facing West is worthy for those who provide supporting services to the society.
ENVIRONMENT OR SURROUNDINGS OF THE PLOT
- Plots which are fertile with plants and greenness are very good.
- A river or big canal nearby and if it is in North side and water flows from West to East, it is good.
- Similarly if it is on East side of the plot with water flowing from South to North, that is also good.
- Plots with rivers or canal flowing on West or South side of the plot should be avoided.
- Hills, hillocks, mounds of Earth, big boulders etc on the Southern, South West and Western sides of the plot are good: in other sides, it will mar the progress.
- There should be no graveyard, cemetery or tomb adjacent to the plot or in front or back.
- Location of temples near the plot also affects the inmates. Temple on the right side of a plot cause material loss, on the left, grief and sorrow, in front, obstruction to progress and in the 100 feet apart, those disastrous result are avoided.
- Similarly plot very near to Cinema-theaters, schools and colleagues are to be avoided.
SURROUNDINGS OF NEIGHBORS
- Rain water falling from the roofs of neighbors should not flow into our plot particularly from North or East direction.
- The affluent of neighbor should not flow into our plot.
- In the North East side of the plot, high-rise or tall buildings should not be there because such high rise buildings give rise to mental unrest. But if they are in South, South West or Western sides that will be auspicious to the buyer of the new plot or house.
- In between two neighboring big plots, a smaller plot should not be purchased. Similarly between two tall buildings, a small house should not be bought. This will make the buyer poorer day by day. .
PLOTS AND ITS CONCEPTS
- SLOPES OF PLOTS.
- SIZE OF THE PLOT
- PROJECTIONS, RETRACTIONS AND CLOSING OF CORNERS
The various considerations within a plot like slope, size, shape, direction, proportion, location of openings and surroundings have significant influence on the inmates of the building constructed on it. In accordance with Vastu Shastra, it is said that the ground surface influences the fortune of occupants.
As a rule the plot should be elevated in South and West directions, sloping (declining) towards East and North so that water flows from West to East and from South to North. This type of plot brings joy and happiness, good children and all the success in life to the occupants of the building erected on it.
According to the Shastra a plot is divided into two parts like this.
The Moon’s place that is South and Western portion of the plot should be elevated and the Sun’s place, that is north and Eastern portion should be at lower level. Such a plot will always have positive influences in an individuals life. On the other hand, if Sun’s place is elevated and Moon’s place is depressed, the owner and family of that house will become poorer day by day, suffer from diseases and get entangled in quarrels and litigations and lose everything gradually.
The diagram below depicts the effects of slope, that is regarding low level or depression at each corner.
The slope towards focal point, that is all sides elevated but the centre is depressed leads to incessant fighting with diseases and lose of everything. If only Southern direction remains high levelled, it will induce bad effects which may even result to death.
There are several permutations and combinations of steep and low levels in different directions with varying effects. A Vastu consultant will be of real help in selecting the right plot for size.
In accordance with the Vastu Shastra, it is advisable that Bigger the size, it is better.
Like different sizes and shapes of human beings, plots available are also of different shapes and sizes. The summarised effects on the inmates of plot of different shaped plot are:
|Serial No.||Shape of the plot||Figure||Effects|
|1||Square (all corners straight and at 90°) shaped||Very auspicious, brings health, wealth and happiness.|
|2||Rectangular Shaped||Good and auspicious. Brings all round prosperity.|
|3||Circular Shaped||Good and auspicious. Brings all round prosperity.|
|4||Wheel Shaped||Owner loses financial status and faces poverty.|
|5||Odd Shaped (irregular shaped)||Causes all types or problems and poverty.|
|6||Triangular Shaped||Affects progress and causes problems from government.|
|7||Bhadarshan Shaped||Not good for residence. Can be used for special type of buildings like government buildings only.|
|8||Cart Shaped||Causes wants and poverty, even imprisonment. The owner has to run here and there like a Cart.|
|9||Long bar Shaped||Not good if used for cattle shed, the cattle reared here perish.|
|10||Damru shaped (a tiny size musical damru with deep bend in the middle)||Will have very bad effect on the eye sight of inmates. Also everyone in the house will lose discretion fright judgment.|
|11||Visham Bahu (disproportionate shouldered)||Affects health, involves in mates in court litigations, and drives them to poverty.|
|12||Drum or Dholak or Mirdung Shaped||Will cause loss of wife and other female members of the family|
|13||Hand-Pan Shaped||Creates loss of wealth, cattle etc. This can be corrected and used if other aspects conform to Vastu principles.|
|14||Varahan Mukhi Akaar (pig faced Shaped)||Causes death of brothers and relatives.|
|15||Turtle shaped plot||Causes to the owner and his family members imprisonment, untimely death and murders.|
|16||Window shaped plot (used for hand winnowing to separate grains from chaff)||The inmates of this plot lose mental peace and face poverty.|
|17||Bow shaped plot||Inmates of this plot face fear of theft, loot, attack by enemies etc.|
|18||Muslakar plot (long oval like plot with cut in one side)||It brings enmity and loss of friendship|
|19||Hexagon shaped plot||This is considered good if all other Vastu principles are followed. Is said to be helpful in progress of family members.|
|20||Ellipitical plot (a regular oval shaped)||Loss in many ways like money, women and respect.|
|21||Polygonal plot (Panch Mukh)||Such plot should not be inhabited before making it a rectangular plot otherwise it will bring legal litigations and false allegations.|
|22||Octagonal (Astha Kon) plot||Is auspicious and will bring all round prosperity.|
|23||Pot type plot||People who live on this plot face problems and obstacles for progress.|
|24||Simha Mukh (lion faced) like a lion’s face wider in front||Not good for residential purposes. Is very auspicious for business organization.|
|25||Gaumukh (cow faced) like a cows face narrow in front||Auspicious provided the roads are in Southern and Western sides of plot.|
Plots are always not available in the shape of perfect square, rectangular or quadrangle. Projections means an additional space which when subtracted from the plot, makes it a regular square or rectangle. While retraction means an additional space which when added to the plot, makes it a regular square or rectangle. The effects of projections, retractions and closing of corners or the inmates are as follows:
|Serial No.||PROJECTION IN DIRECTION||Shape||Effects|
|1||North East||Health, wealth, happiness and progress will be the results.|
|2||North East projected towards as well as North||Wealth and prosperity, peace of mind and plenty.|
|3||North-West projected at West||Good for women organisations and politicians|
|4||North West projected North||Suffering of women, mental problems, heavy expenditure and losses in business.|
|5||South East extended at East||Losses and harrasment by government|
|6||South East extended at South||Health problems, litigations decline in income.|
|7||South West extended at South||Misery to women folk and sickness.|
|8||South West extended at West||Bad names to makes, mental problems to women, loss of wealth.|
|CONTRACTIONS OR RETRACTIONS (CHOPPING OFF) OF CORNERS|
|9||North East||Mars progress and prospects. Loss of children and wealth. Mental unrest and sickness leading to happiness allaround.|
|10||North West||Disease, loss of wealth, fear of life and theft.|
|11||South East||Poverty and diseases|
|12||South West||Sickness of wife, mental worry and unhappiness.|
|CLOSING OF THE CORNERS|
|14||South East||Wealth will be destroyed and children’s progress in affected.|
|15||North West||Progress of the family will be effected leading to bankrupty and mental problems.|
|16||South West||Permitted without blocking the pathway.|
VEDH DOSHA-OBSTRUCTION IN FRONT OF MAIN GATE OF PLOT
As per the BRAHUSANHITHA and VASTURAJ – the Vedh Dosha’s, a relation showcases of the obstructions and the impacts of it on our life are described below.
- Big Tree – cause obstruction to the progress of children,
- Gutter or Ditch – denotes grief,
- Open well – mental problem,
- Corner of another building-mental unrest,
- Water drain-draining of income by unwanted expenses,
- Straight street-affecting longevity of inmates,
- Staircase railings-sadness,
- Pillars:Electric and telephone post-affecting females.
Similarly, if the distance between the obstacles and the house is two times the height of the house, the effect of these deficiencies will be nullified. For example, if the height of the house is 11 feet and if the obstructions are more than 22 feet away, Vedh Dosha vanishes.
VEEDHI SHOOLA OR THERUKUTHU- ROADS NEAR THE PLOT
A plot with a road running straight at any of its four main sides has its effects. This is different from the roads running along the sides.
|Road From||Results||Nature of Effects|
|North of Northeast( N / NE )||Very good||Good for women and also for business activities. Can ensure wealth and prosperity for residents.|
|East of Northeast( E / NE )||Very good||Very good for men. Will ensure upward mobility in life. Preferred for newspaper offices/presses/photo studios/media industries and residences.|
|South of Southeast( S / SE )||Good||Will give peace and happiness. Good for women. Can ensure reasonable financial status for the inmates.|
|East of Southeast( E / SE )||Bad||Will increase expenses. Can make the inmates greedy. Accidents can occur. Litigation and government punishments/actions can be initiated.|
|North of Northwest( N / NW )||Bad||Promoter’s indiscipline. Can promote nefarious or unlawful activities. General instability is noted.|
|West of Northwest( W / NW )||Good||Good for men. Will promote owner’s business / profession. Can improve attitude and behavior.|
|West of Southwest( W / SW )||Very bad||Will affect the happiness of all inmates, especially the men. Constant quarrels, problems and scarcity of money are observed in addition to litigation.|
CHECKING UP MATERIALS
The materials that come up while excavating the land for construction have its own negative and positive upshots on our life cycle.
|Stone||Increase of wealth|
|Bricks||All types of wealth and prosperity in future|
|Copper or Metals||Prosperous life|
|Coal||Sickness and loss of wealth|
|Bones of animals||Obstacles to progress|
|Snake or Scorpion||Fear of these animals and obstruction to building’s progress|
|Anthill, Termites||Destruction of wealth, reduction in longivity of life|
|Straw, eggs||Death, Unnecessary expenses|
|Pieces of wood||Has to abondon the house and run away|
|Skull||Unwanted quarrels, litigation|
|Horns of cow||wealth and prosperity|
|Gold, Silver, Coins||All type of comforts|
|Zinc, Brass pieces||Fortune and comforts|
|Rags (torn clothes)||Quarrels and fights|
Inquiry for Vastu
- 6 Important Principles of Vastu 1. Entrance should preferably be from the north or east with more door and... http://t.co/wsS04wlqa5
- As per #Vastu, shape of Dining Table should NOT be Round, Oval, Hexagonal or Irregular shaped. It should be SQUARE or RECTANGULAR.
- If one sleeps, for any unknown reason, putting the head towards North and facing the South, one will have nightmares and sleepless nights.
- There should NOT be Store Room, Garage, Out House, Watchman Cabin etc. in front of the MAIN ENTRANCE. This leads to loss of property.