Be A Vastu Professional
Why you need To Buy Vastu Compass?
Check Vastu of Plot / Home / Office / Shop / Factory
Hotel / Restaurant / Hospital / Dispensary
SIMPLE AND EASY
Vastu Compass can be used by Vastu Professionals, Feng Shui Professionals,
Astrologers, Interior Designers, Architects as well as comman man.
CONSIDERATIONS IN DESIGNING A SHOP
- The concern of the shop is the place where the process of sales and purchase of items is performed.
- Vastu says that the owner of the shop should sit in the South or West so that he is seated facing towards North or East.
- The customer while entering into the shop should face towards North or East which energizes the environment.
- Cash counter must be installed somewhere so that counter should open towards North and while locker or cash room should be constructed towards South-west opening in North.
- The most selling items are best placed in the north-west, the quadrant of air, which aids movement.
- Idols of lord Ganesha or Goddess Lakshmi should not be placed in the corner of the shop. It should always be placed in the North-East direction.
- The north-east corner should never be cluttered, as it is the sacred space of the shop. It should always be kept empty and clean. A fountain or a water source is ideal for this corner.
- A shop with a “Gaumukhi” shape means width in front is less as compared to the width in rear is not auspicious for business deeds.
- The “Singmukhi” shape means width is more in front and less in rear is very auspicious for business deeds.
- A shop with rectangular or square shape is considered to be the best.
- The heavy items can be kept in the south west side of the shop.
- The readied goods can be kept at Southwest corner as its always best and suitable place for keeping goods.
- Tulsi plants can be placed in the North-East corner as it can transform and bad energy into positive energy.
- For retaining the positive energy within your shop, make sure that all the doors open inside. Make sure that the hinges of the door are not noisy. If so, grease them periodically.
- Adorn your shop’s premises by growing small decorative plants and shrubs in the north and east.
- Auspicious symbols of swastik should always be displayed in the shop. The words ‘shubh-labh’ and ‘riddhi-siddhi’ should be written on one of the walls inside the shop.
- If you want to place a television or computer in your shop, then assign the southeast corner of the shop.
- 6 Important Principles of Vastu 1. Entrance should preferably be from the north or east with more door and... http://t.co/wsS04wlqa5
- As per #Vastu, shape of Dining Table should NOT be Round, Oval, Hexagonal or Irregular shaped. It should be SQUARE or RECTANGULAR.
- If one sleeps, for any unknown reason, putting the head towards North and facing the South, one will have nightmares and sleepless nights.
- There should NOT be Store Room, Garage, Out House, Watchman Cabin etc. in front of the MAIN ENTRANCE. This leads to loss of property.